A fire and smoke damage restoration expert is a vital component of the disaster restoration and renovation team. If your home catches, your first instinct is to call the fire department to neutralize the situation.
What is more important is ensuring the fire damage restoration guys are close by.
Disaster247 provides emergency fire restoration services. We arrive at the scene of the situation as quickly and responsive as the fire department, ready to provide damage restoration services.
We are available throughout to our clients looking to salvage and restore what is left of their property after fire damage. As usual, quick response is non-negotiable when it comes to fire and smoke emergencies.
Why You Need Quick Response Fire Damage Restoration
Our professionals ensure fast and efficient responses to help mitigate several challenges. Firstly, after a fire incident, soot and smoke settle on different surfaces and fuel additional property damage to your home’s structure and contents. Therefore, we urge you to give us a call immediately you encounter a fire incident. The longer you wait after the fire department has neutralized the fire, the more damage and the higher the restoration costs.
Synthetic materials used in flooring and furniture tend to produce chemical reactions that result in corrosive acids and gases when burned. Disaster 247 neutralizes these acids and reinforces the surfaces prone to these hazardous chemical reactions.
What to Expect During Fire Damage Restoration
The fire damage restoration process differs depending on different property types, the degree of property damage, and how long it has been since the fire happened.
Disaster 247 takes the following necessary steps to ensure that your property is extensively restored:
- Assess the degree of the property and contents damage
- Take appropriate actions to hinder further damage
- Decontaminate your property from dust, soot, and smoke
- Restore the property and its content to its original state
- We also liaise with you to determine the extent of the damage and any other information relevant to the filed insurance claim.
The restoration process requires different phases to accomplish;
- Emergency precleaning
- Corrosion mitigation. Smoke combines with humidity to form corrosive residues
- Content cleaning, where we ensure everything in and around the property is cleaned thoroughly
- Ceiling and wall cleaning
- Deodorization to eliminate the suffocating smoke and smell that poses a hazardous threat
- Final inspection to ensure everything is in place
We have fully trained and certified fire and smoke damage restoration experts who will help you in no time. Moreover, we use the latest cutting-edge products and equipment to ensure improved property restoration services.
Fire damage is partly or directly linked to water damage, smoke, soot, and flooding damage resulting from the firefighting efforts. Fortunately, Disaster 247 has experts who are highly trained to handle an assortment of damage issues. We will help restore your property even from the secondary effects of fire damage.
We provide detailed estimates for our services and your insurance providers. Finally, we will also advise you on appropriate preventive measures that will help avoid possible future disasters.
If you have suffered a fire incident and damage, Disaster 247 can help you restore the home without needing replacement services.